Tuesday 18 March 2014

It's All About The Eyes

So, I've wanted to stray away from my everyday-go-to black liquid eyeliner and see what else the drugstore has to offer in the eyes department. Here is a  haul that I did probably a couple of months ago (I know i'm late on posting but I'm still new at this so bear with me...)

1. Maybeline Brow Drama in Dark Brown
This brow mascara is good for setting brows but sadly doesn't do much in terms of colour as my brows are black so the brown doesn't really show up. Maybe not a must have item but I still use it on a regular basis anyway.

2. Loreal Super Liner Gelmatic in Deep Violet
A deep purple liner is great if you want something that's not a black but gives your eyes some definition without being too over the top during the day. I love the colour of this and the formula glides on so well when being applied.

3. Maxfactor Wild Shadow Pencil
Great for when you're on the go and don't have much time to spare. Simply glide onto eyelids and blend in with your finger. Simple! It also doubles as an eye liner too which is a bonus.

4. Loreal Colour Riche LeKhol in 104 Icy Cappuccino
A mid brown liner that helps to soften the eyes and give that 'no makeup' vibe. Easy to glide on but I would have preferred it if it was slightly darker as it doesn't show up enough for my liking. 




1 comment:

  1. Great post Mai, I love the sound of the Wild Shadow Pencil!

    Tsui.
    Fashion Ganache.

    ReplyDelete