Thursday 27 February 2014

Clothes, Clothes and more Clothes...

With our internet being down for a reason that I won't bore you all into, it meant that I haven't been able to post anything up until now (and even now our internet still isn't working *sigh*). So apologies for that but to cheer you all up I'm here to share my recent clothing purchases with you all; the result of 3 shopping trips and a nice big dent in my bank account...


Left to Right: H&M Jumper, Urban Outfitters Shirt, Topshop Jumper, Topshop Tee 

Left to Right: H&M Skirt, H&M Cardigan, Primark Jacket, Topshop Jumper, Pull and Bear Top


2 comments:

  1. *whistles lowly*
    So. Many. New. Clothes.... *-*
    Love all of them, so jealous...

    divinexconquer.blogspot.co.uk
    x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the H&M skirt and jumper!

    http://thesmellofjoy.blogspot.ca

    ReplyDelete